Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Couple of Quick Things:

- I have back to back readings this weekend. First is Mr. Beller's Neighhborhood Friday night (location TBA- UPDATED: LOCATION: Happy Ending 302 Broome St. LES NYC). I'm also reading Saturday night with New Jersey's Broadset Collective and parter-in-crime/kick-ass poet Mike Lala in Philadelphia at Wooden Shoe Books on South Street. I plan to read a bit, walk around South Philly, eat copious amounts of cheesesteak and bring back Wawa-brand junk food and pork roll. Hopefully I don't look like a hot mess such as the last two times I was there. (Note to self: shower in am). Killadelphia, you have a special place in my heart.

- This is late, but issue 4 of Alexandra Hoefinger's zine "Granny Mansion" is out! It's a really cool, poignant zine about living in a house with 3 grumpy old grandma's in Ridgewood Queens. Ali is a zine librarian at ABC No Rio with me and is crazy supportive and rad in general.

-Friend Jordan Michael is reading tonight as part of the week long series "Overstimulated" at South Street Seaport in Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment